Private Client Group
The HighGround Private Client Group works directly with clients to provide them market recaps, forecasts and trading ideas. We assist them in developing trading strategies that are customized to fit their risk and reward goals. Our clients are professionals that want to focus on their careers, activities and family, and they count on HighGround to monitor and execute their commodity trading.
If any of the following statements sound too familiar, contact HighGround Private Client Group to discuss how we can help.
» Click here to contact us and get started today!
- After correctly predicting market direction, you were unable to stay in the trade and as a result lost money on the position (or made less then you anticipated.)
- An opportunity to initiate a position was missed because of the entry level chosen.
- You stayed in the position too long and gave back profits due to a market correction.
- You were stopped out due to market volatility.
- An increased position size in a winning trade was eventually stopped out, giving back some (or all) of your profits.
- You increased contracts with a losing move, and were stopped out. Or, you were stopped out just to see the market go right back in the direction predicted.
- It’s difficult to stay with trades because of a lack of time, patience or discipline.
- Trading takes too much time and energy away from your primary business or activities.
- You have never traded options, and/or have not used options to reduce risk and preserve profits.
877 206-4250 Toll-Free
"I have been working with Greg Imes at HighGround Trading for the past three months. My experience with him and his trading company is very pleasant, courteous, professional and profitable. The trades are made accurately and in a timely fashion in both my accounts, auto trade and the one developed by Greg.
I have no hesitation in recommending HighGround, especially Greg to anybody who is thinking of starting trading either via auto trading or with their own system."
— Raj, Pennsylvania
Testimonial is not indicative of future performance or success.